Thursday, November 15, 2007

Time to look back~~

Dreams, i believe everyone have their own dreams of what they want to be when they grow up... be it inspired by their super hero in those comic books or Cartoon series or thier idols performing on stage or even their parents.

For me, i've always wanted to join the "special forces" e.g. Special Air Service, Delta Force, Green Beret etc kinda special forces, where i will be put at the front line in real situations where all my training will be put to test. haha, thats after all a dream... even if i may be fit enough for all this (which i am obviously not) i dun think i belong there...
I happen to be looking through my photo album of my BMT and OCS days, and they really bring back a lot of memories for me. I can never forget my BMT days, those days spend in the Jungle, playing games, those nites where we gather together to get to know each other through a hot cup noodles... and not forgetting those nites where we party away during our book out days...
Going through those photos really brought me back to those days and it felt so real that i can almost smell the smell of tekong and SAFTI... Those were the days...














I was from Leopard Platoon 4 enlisted 1.10.04, and this picture was taken the day after we POP at a chalet in Pasir Ris. Sorry mates, i cant remember most of ur names rite now, but i will be taking out my BMT photo shoot to recall all ur names. Hopefully i can organise a gather/meet up for all of Platoon 4 mates.


This is a special lunch prepared by my mum (how loved). Pepper fries with black pepper chicken chop and a sunny side up.
Thats all i have for now... back for my studies now....

No comments: