Thursday, November 8, 2007

My very first blog Post!!!

This is my very first blog post... it took me quite sometime to actually start one though. Maybe its because i like to procrasinate a lot.... the blog title The Bottle Jar actually took me quite sometime to think of it, why name it The Bottle Jar? cause i want to capture all my life milestones as well as my thoughts, dreams and anything that is worth keeping in a jaR!

For the pass few days (weeks actually) i've been holed up in my comfortable room since 18 October 2007 where it was my official last day at work! i've actually done lots to my room and things that i have always been wanting to do... bought a few new pieces of furniture... cleared up my email (i had actually 100 over unread emails!)... clear up my magazines area... bookshelves... updated my notice board and most importantly catch up on my beautiful sleep!

My hair is pretty long and messy right now and im thinking of going to a upclass salon (Komachi) to have a hair cut... the thing holding me back is ($65/haircut)... well, i guess i have to find a cheaper hair salon for the moment till i find a job!

Back to my studies for now, but before that, some pics of my beloved Uno, he loves to bark and he is such a cute loving doggie.

Free Image Hosting

Here he is looking at me for attention early in the morning!

Free Image Hosting

and here he is begging me to let me sit on my lap!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog, nice room, nice dog. you mean let him sit on your lap, not let ME...