Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Deppavali!!!

Today's Deppavali and i spend the day at home... Created a blog and boy does it take up some time!

Well anyway, today is a well spend day for me, i created a blog, watch a DVD (felt cheated, tell u about it later) and revised for my exam. I came across a post at http://www.hardwarezone.com/ where a guy was setting a budget aside of $2k to buy a

watch... Free Image Hosting
Boy do i wish i had that kinda of money to get my Dream watch! a Tag Formular 1 black face!Well anyway, i really intend to get 1 with my first pay check from my next job though.

Free Image Hosting
oh, anyway, was watching this DVD Really felt cheated as this is a short film (25 mins) and it cost me $30++ from HMV... Should have read the labels more carefully next time... well the very least it was quite an interesting Japanese Anime about an Ancient game of Hide and Seek where the kids must play wearing fox mask, but first, they have to locate the secret city (to find it there are certain lighted signs where they must follow...sounds like Dan Browns' Demons and Angels) to play it. The bad thing is... The demons are the catcher and there are 5 of them! and oh... no kids ever came out alive after playing the sacred game! The last person to be found would be replacing the ultimate Demon and the rest would be used to power the city's light!

No pop corn to go with this Anime though, i had this instead! Free Image Hosting
really brought back a nostalgia feeling! found it lying somewhere in my kitchen!

Sighhh... its back to my studies now, hope to be able to secure a job before my exams end on the 11 of December...

Just in case ur wondering, heres some pics of my room's which i am trying to give a theather feeling... Comments anyone?

Free Image Hosting

Free Image Hosting

Shall bring Uno for a walk tommorrow... and take some great pics on the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that the "childhood snack" u found somewhere in the kitchen was bought a long time ago leh, hope its not expired!

You have a very cool blog title!