Monday, January 5, 2009

MY CHINESE NEW YEAR HOOTS
It is the time of the year where buying new clothings and shoes are customary. I've decided that i need a new pair of jeans since my current one is torn and tattered after close to 4 years of wearing. I really love my current pair of Levis which was the previously launched square cut jeans. Its now turned to grey from the previous black colour.

I was undecided over which brand of jeans to go for, Nudies? Samurai? Diesel? Tough Jeans? For sure Nudies and Samurai are just way to expensive for me now ($300 - $500 for a pair). And a pair of levis is just nice since they are having a $50 trade in for ur old jeans right now.


I bought this pair of Levi's 508 which is a regular cut jeans. The colour is dark blue and its cutting is just like slim fit. I got 31", dunno if its the right decision, since it is just nice. But jeans will stretch rite?

The last time i bought a pair of shoes is way back in 2007. So far i only own 2 pair of shoes which is an addidas sneakers and a puma sneakers. the addidas pair lasted me for like 6 years? before giving way. I dun normally shop for shoes, only when i come across a pair that is to my liking and is really what i wanted.

This pair definitely caught my eyes. Its a pair of Onitsuka Tiger by Asics. Its from the Mexico 66 series.

Is it really from Japan as claimed? or only the box?


First unboxed it...

Looks like skating shoes? I really like it for the blue and red stripes.



There is another pair which is dirty green and red (ITALY Colours). Dun really like green though.
Now i need to shop for 1 or 2 tops.

No comments: