Tuesday, January 13, 2009

KUISHINBO FOR SATURDAY'S GATHERING



Had a gathering on Saturday and we went to Kuishinbo for Dinner. For those who yet to try (I believe there are still some), this is a must try.

The buffet have a great variety, from Alasakan Snow crabs (did i get it right) to Tempura to ebi fry to Japanese paper steam boat.

One of the few of my favourites are:

1. Waguyi beef
2. Salmon Sashimi
3. Unagi
4. Alaskan snow crab

The next time i go there, will just go for those...



Second, we went to Paulaner Bräuhaus. The setting was somewhat ok, but i made a mistake in ordering wine... Thats the last straw, no more wines in pubs... I kinda expected it when the wine was not even cork screw... Alas, good wine at a German pub? i must be crazy...



Third and last stop was at Butter Factory and Zouk with Xander. First time at Butter Factory many times at Zouk...

The ambience and music was just right at Butter Factory, i like R&B more than any other Genre thats why...

Had a fun and eventful night, thanks guys!


GREAT TEACHER ONIZUKA

It's been like 10 - 11 years since i last watched GTO. Dunno why, i started watching it on Youtube again... I really like this Jap Drama because it brings back a lot of my School days... Im kinda like reliving my sec sch days all over again in this drama, except i dun have a GTO in my school...
There are many life lessons that can be learnt in this drama, it may even be applied in your life.
Fav Quote: "alright... lets make today another GREAT day."


THE TING TINGS LIVE @ FORT CANNING
oK, this is really sad, i wanted to watch The Ting Tings live at Fort Canning, but got no one to go with me... All are either working, schooling or are not interested...
I kinda like their songs, particularly, Great DJ, Shut up and let me go and Thats not my name.
Guess i'll just have to settle for their album.





No comments: