Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cruelty to Animals (very Extreme) in China - Hubei

http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp

watching this video make my blood boil and i was kept awake for long in the night, seething in anger, hatred and vengence.

Such unhuman acts against helpless animal, such cruelty... I've often felt so angry that i prayed God would do something to those people, or wished i have the power and money to bring these people to their senses and met out punishment unto them myself. But who am i to judge, when often i may be guilty of other sins as well and that there is no bigger or smaller sin. i only have to place my faith that my Prayer will be heard by God and trust that his will be done.

I promise that one day if i ever make it to the likes of Tony Stark, i will bring justice to these people be it through the legal or illegal means. and im gonna make their generations come to pay. I promise.

No comments: