Monday, February 18, 2008

Release of ACCA results

I was at my company lunch today when my friend sms me informing that ACCA results for December have been released.

Somehow i dun have that kinda anxiety feeling that i had last time round when the June results were released during Aug.

Maybe im too over confident or maybe i cant really be bothered already....

anyway, the very first person i want to thank my savior, Jesus, although i cant thank him enough. Well i thank him for hearing my prayers and his mercy and grace upon me. He did bless me with Wisdom and everything.

Secondly, i must thank my family and friends for all the support they have given me... and lastly the tutors who gave so much guidance and put so much heart and soul in their teaching, Thanks Mr. Saminathan and Ms Goh.

Studying full time for that short 1 1/2 months really did help as i can see that i did score in the 2 papers that i took F7-FRS and F6-Tax in which i scored 84 and 72 respectively. Well, i thought i could score 80+ for my tax but well, i guess i didn't do well in the theory section which cost ard 15 marks. For F7 i guess its the very first time for me in accounting exams history that i am able to balance all question's balance sheet. (didn't manage to do that while practicing without peeping).

Guess i did made the right decision in quitting and going full time studying, didn't waste time and $$ afterall...

For now i am taking 3 papers at 1 go for the upcoming June exams.... dunno how its gonna be, but i guess 3 mths to prepare should be adequate.

Till then...

No comments: