Saturday, January 17, 2009

MY APPLE ROOM

Repainted my room over the week end with the help of my Mum and Dad, Thanks! This time round the colour is white... i didn't realise how nice this colour was compared to the grey shad last time round. It really compliment well the colour of my TV bench and wardrobe.
Now my room really look like those Apple iPod room. I need another coating i guess. the first and second coating don't look like its enough.


MAZDA RX-8


This car is so cool... and is my dream car. I hope to be able to own one of this when i start working and save up enough. PI quote me a cool $75k... the hard part is not in maintaing the HP but the fuel and servicing (every 5000km, because its a rotary engine -_-''')

Anyway, i shall work towards it!

WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTION!

Ok, i do not want to gross you guys out with pictures of my tooth and such, but i recently had just had my wisdom tooth extracted out at National Dental Center. I must thank the doctors and nurses there for they have been very very patient and professional. Not forgeting caring (they even call me the day after the surgery).

Thank God too, for the surgery went on smoothly and is now healing very well.