Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally got my PSP White!!!

So Happy with my PSP White!!!

I dunno what overcame me as long ago, i always manage to resist the temption of buying one whenever my friends whip out one. But ever since i got so bored while taking trains to and fro school, i decided to buy one.

Initially i thought of purchasing a Nintendo DS Lite... but while i was at the game shop, looking at the games, i thought, maybe PSP would offer better games.

My first game was Finan Fantasy Crisis Core, bought it at a discount of $59. This game really brought back memories of my FF7 days. (must buy!)

I must say that the shop, Funz Center is a really nice, clean, honest and friendly shop, the guy who served me is really attentive and there are no extra charge or last min charges like those shops who does dishonest services (being reported in the newspaper). Its located at Ang Mo Kio, here is their website (http://www.funzcentre.com/).

I went back to the shop that sells the 4 leave clover and got myself this limited edition Walt Disney Dale. Hope the lucky charm will enable me to win my games in the PSP. These 4-leaf clover accessories are purchased from C3 Shop available at Parco Bugis Junction lvl 1 (near Ajisen) the other shop is at Plaza Singapura (if im not wrong).


NEW YORK NEW YORK!!!
After purchasing the PSP, it was dinner at New York New York! Im really impressed at the concept of using chic names and bright dual colour tone for the business concept. Looks clean and fresh.

Though first impression was impressive, i must say their menu items aint that much impressive. Their main dish consist of Chicken in Herbs sauce, in cheese, in Latino sauce. There isn't much of a variety to choose from e.g. chicken cutlet, chicken chop, lamb chop etc. Comparing with stores like Breeks and Cafe Cartel, they dun really stand out and there is no "WOW" factor dishes.
Day in the park!
Whenever i brought my dog Uno for a walk in the park, and we pass by those colonial houses along the way to Sembawang park, there is one particular house that has a few Schnauzer. They will all rush out when they hear Uno's Dog tags clinging sound. Today, theres only 1 that came out to greet Uno, can u see him?


While on the way back, i noticed that there was a lot of rippling in the water and saw this snake wading through the canal. it stopped for a while as a school of fish was swimming in the path, and its stance was like it was ready to strike anytime!

No comments: